Stone therapy is a thermotherapy, using stones to provide both heat and cold, the combination of alternating temperatures can be very beneficial. The stones are placed on the client according to their needs and, when used with massage, can provide benefits that are not possible through normal massage. The heated stones are used on key acupressure sites and the heat relaxes the muscles, allowing for a much deeper massage. Heated stones can also be placed on the body’s chakras, or energy points, working with the body’s natural energy to create balance both physically and mentally.
How will it help me?
Stone therapy massage can be used to treat a variety of conditions including:
• improving the lymphatic and immune systems
• normalising body functions
• helping your body to heal itself
• increasing of cellular activity
• improving the flow of blood
• inflammation and muscle injury
• removing stress and inducing a feeling of well-being
• balancing the male and female energies
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Sunday, 07-Apr-19 21:55:03 PDT. The current time is Saturday, 20-Apr-19 07:46:58 PDT. Type: OAuthException Code: 190 Subcode: 463 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.